Woodworking classes and inspiring information about woodworking when you want it.
To provide woodworking skills and shop setup instruction to help you get the most from your woodworking. You will be more confident in your skills and build projects faster with less hassle with the skills and mindset I will teach you
Online publication,video and membership site dedicated to helping you unlock your woodworking potential and reinforce good habits to make you the best you can be.
Become an instructor
Want to write for WoodworkingClassesOnline.com?
We’d love to have you! We accept instructional articles to be published for Woodworking Classes Online.
Woodworking classes online is an environment for highly skilled workers to share their skills in short and easily digestible instruction to take peoples woodworking skills the next level.
This is a noncompetitive collaboration where you can share your information and get paid for published work and also allow you to get more visibility for you and your own website and/or products. If you have skills that you would like to share with others in short to the point videos or great photos with short articles then I encourage you to applied to be an instructor.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Individual skill topics
- 100% Original Content
- 500 – 1500 words
- well lit and concise photos
- Short and to the point videos
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- Tip or technique
- Tool review
- Fundamental Skill
- Short project
- Production jigs
- Shop setup and production flow
- Anything else cool that woodworkers would love to read or watch
There are four types of posts that work well,
- You share results – In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific woodworking tip or technique in your own woodworking project. You will explain the woodworking technique and share the steps on how to execute in concise steps without filler.
- You share expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the readers woodworking skills that is based on your expertise in the field.
- You share “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to build a portion of a large project or an entire short project.
- You share a tool review – in this article type you will give a review of a woodworking tool you enjoy using and feel would be useful for others to use.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Woodworking Classes Online audience, sign up for our email list and you will receive a link in your introduction email where you can find out more information.